No products in the cart.
Explore From Same Brand
- Fantech KX-302s Major Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo - 8000 DPI Gaming Mouse, 104 keys Gaming Keyboard ₨4,200
- Fantech X15 Phantom Macro RGB Gaming Mouse - 4800 DPI, Ergonomic Design, Anti-Slip Grip, 10M Clicks, Wired ₨1,700
- Fantech Blake X17 Space Edition Macro RGB Gaming Mouse - 10000 DPI, 7 RGB modes, 1000 Hz, 20M Clicks, Wired, White ₨3,400
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Fantech Blake X17 Macro RGB Gaming Mouse – 10000 DPI, 7 RGB modes, 1000 Hz, 20M Clicks, Wired, Black
- Adjustable resolution 200 ~ 10,000 CPI.
- Powerful PixArt PMW3325 Optical Gaming Sensor
- Over 20 Million Clicks (Left/Right Button)
- Running RGB Chroma Luminous Light with 7 RGB Modes
- 7D Seven Independently Programmable Buttons
- Upto 100 IPS, 20G Acceleration & 1000Hz Polling Rate
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: Fantech Blake X17 Macro RGB Gaming Mouse - 10000 DPI, 7 RGB modes, 1000 Hz, 20M Clicks, Wired, Black(₨3,400)
- Bloody B885N Light Strike Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - LK Blue Switches, Neon Glare Backlit, Black(₨7,300)
- Razer Goliathus Alpha Mouse Pad, Large Size Mat, Control Surface, Stitched Frame(₨550)
Blake X17 - MACRO RGB GAMING MOUSE
The Fantech Blake X17 features an improved form factor from the original. Designed for the ambidextrous game play. Weather you are right-hand or left-hand. Use claw, palm or fingertip grip. The incredible mouse enable you to enjoy swiftness even during the most intense of gaming session.
With every new Fantech Blake X17 gaming mouse we create, we improve the design to continue to give you the most comfortable gaming experience.
Sculpted. Ambidextrous Shape
Comfort is king – Versatile design in a compact shape. This mouse is built for comfort and durability.
What’s Your Grip Type?
The first thing gamer understands when they put their hands on a Fantech Blake X17 gaming mouse is not how powerful it is but how nice it feels. Every button placement and every curve on our mice was created to fit snuggle with your hand. Fantech Blake X17 mice come in right-handed, ambidextrous or left-handed models – get the one that’s most comfortable for you.
7D Macro Function Performance
The Fantech Blake X17 is designed with 6 programable buttons for your macro assignment with its software which support macro key assignment. Edit, Save, Share Script plus and Delay Editing.
On The Fly DPI Switching
Equipped with advanced gaming sensor, with up to 10,000 on-the-fly adjustable DPI. Make the right moves in any game situation. Shift through multiple DPI settings for quick selecting on-screen options or scanning the fame map (up to 10,000 DPI) or downshifting to make pixel-precise sniper targeting or unit selection (200 DPI) using conveniently placed button.
Switches Made For Durability
The Fantech Blake X17 is equipped with 20 million clicks lifetime switches made for extra durability even for extreme using condition like cyber café while ensuring they stay quick and hyper-responsive.
RGB Switch Buttons
Fantech X17 Blake is equipped wiith RGB switch button, change your mouse RGB light to enhance your gaming experience.
Fantech Blake X17 has nylon Braided 100% copper cable – Anti-break nylon braided cable is for professional gamer. It has a cable position holder for better durability. Cable length is 180cm with large size USB for better grip. Due to its size it’s easy to move on your desktop or anywhere.
Fantech Blake X17 have a palm size in term of length width and height.
Make it yours - Adjust your Blake X17 basic settings you can setup editing and allocating functions for each button, DPI for each color, report rate, RGB lightining effects/modes, sensitivity, and other features through our PERSONALIZATION+ software.
Fantech Blake X17 is a sleek mouse perfectly shaped for all sizes of hands. It is designed in with balanced ratio of length, width and height.
- Box Packing
- Fantech Blake X17
- User Manual
|Back Cover Material||
20 Million Clicks
1.8m Nylon braided cable
Running RGB with 12 RGB modes
100g without cable
125 x 62 x 42mm
Windows and Mac OS X. USB Port Required