No products in the cart.
Explore From Same Brand
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Redragon CC-2000 Effect Air CPU Cooler – RGB Chroma, 1700 RPM, 120mm, PWM Silent Fan, Intel and AMD Supported
- 4-PIN Connector PWM Silent Fan – Automatically controls the fan speed according to the temperature of the CPU efficiently and decreases fan noise.
- Technical Design of Direct-Touched Heat Pipes – Attach the aluminum cold plate to the surface of a CPU directly, and it can constantly reduce the heat bypassing the thermal energy to every fin.
- 4 Pure Copper Heat Pipes – High thermal conductivity can take the heat out of the CPU quickly.
- Easy Installation, Longer Lifespan
Frequently Bought Together
REDRAGON CC2000 EFFECT CPU COOLER
Some fresh air for your microprocessor with Redragon Effect CC2000 CPU Cooler. A constant and quiet airflow with a cooling capacity that allows you to play, render and demand the micro to the maximum. Also, it has RGB, because we all know that lighting matters.
Redragon CC-2000 Effect has four 6mm copper tubes designed to ensure maximum efficiency in the transfer of heat from the paste to the air flow generated by the fan. The high quality of this critical component is the secret to the Effect's high efficiency.
Redragon CC-2000 CPU Cooler virtuous cycle of refrigeration is completed with the fan, which reaches 1700 RPM. This allows it to generate airflow of up to 61.5 cubic feet per minute, which produces enough heat dissipation from the enclosure to the outside to allow optimal microprocessor performance in demanding situations. Out, heat, out!
RGB LED LIGHTING
We all know that good LED lighting, for some incomprehensible reason, makes us compete better. For this reason, Redragon CC-2000 Effect incorporates an RGB led lighting system that will light up your war machine as it deserves.
THE WIDEST COMPATIBILITY
Redragon CC-2000 Effect CPU cooler is compatible with the most popular and widely circulated sockets on the market, from the most modern and professional models of the main manufacturers (Intel's LGA 2011 or AMD's AM4, for example), to oldies such as the LGA 775 or the AMD FM1.
- Box Packing
- CC-2000 effect CPU cooler
|CPU Socket Compatibility||
Intel: 115x / 1366/2011
800 – 1700 RPM
37.5 dB (A)
120 x 120 x 25mm
|Sink Tube Material||
4 x ø6 mm Copper heat pipes
120 x 76 x 160 mm (D x W x H)
166 x 105 x 215 mm