No products in the cart.
Explore From Same Brand
- XPG SPECTRIX D60G RGB 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Desktop Memory RAM Grey (AX4U320038G16-DT60) ₨17,500
- XPG Pylon 450W Bronze Power Supply - 450W, 80 Plus Bronze PSU, 120mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fan, Japanese Capacitors (PYLON450B-BKCUS) ₨7,200
- XPG Pylon 650W Bronze Power Supply - 650W, 80 Plus Bronze PSU, 120mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fan, Japanese Capacitors (PYLON650B-BKCUS) ₨11,500
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
XPG SPECTRIX D50 RGB 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz CL16 Desktop Memory RAM Grey (AX4U32008G16A-DT50)
- Latency: CL16-20-20
- Mesmerizing RGB lighting – supports software from major motherboard makers, fully customizable and programmable
- Elegant styling with geometric lines
- Solidly constructed metal heatsink
- High Capacities 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz
- Supports the latest Intel and AMD platforms
- Intel® XMP 2.0 for accessible overclocking
Frequently Bought Together
XPG SPECTRIX D50
The memory kit offers warp speed consistently in either Intel- or AMD-based system, ideal for gamers and enthusiasts. For Intel-based system, it even supports XMP 2.0 for hassle-free overclocking. Users can tune the RGB lighting to their liking or in sync with music.
Made with only the highest quality chips and PCBs, the D50 provides ultimate stability, reliability, and speeds. What’s more, it supports the latest Intel and AMD platforms.
The D50 sports a solidly constructed metal heatsink for excellent durability.
Elegant Geometric Styling
The D50 features a clean and elegant exterior with simple geometric lines and a triangular RGB panel that fits in perfectly with the modules overall design.
RGB Your Way
With the XPG RGB Sync app or a RGB software from a major motherboard brand, switch between three RGB modes—Static, Breathing, and Comet. In addition to the three modes, you can also set it to Music mode to sync with your favorite jams.
- Box Packing
- XPG SPECTRIX D50 RGB 16GB Desktop Memory (RAM)
|Buffered / Registered||
Unbuffered / Unregistered
0°C to 85°C
-55°C to 100°C
1.35V – 1.5V
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||
133.35mm x 40mm x 8mm