No products in the cart.
Explore From Same Brand
- XPG Pylon 750W Bronze Power Supply - 750W, 80 Plus Bronze PSU, 120mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fan, Japanese Capacitors (PYLON750B-BKCUS) ₨13,500
- XPG Pylon 650W Bronze Power Supply - 650W, 80 Plus Bronze PSU, 120mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fan, Japanese Capacitors (PYLON650B-BKCUS) ₨11,500
- XPG Pylon 450W Bronze Power Supply - 450W, 80 Plus Bronze PSU, 120mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fan, Japanese Capacitors (PYLON450B-BKCUS) ₨7,200
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
XPG SPECTRIX D60G RGB 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Desktop Memory RAM Grey (AX4U320038G16-DT60)
- Elegant styling with geometric lines
- Solidly constructed metal heatsink
- High Capacities 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz
- Supports the latest Intel and AMD platforms
- Intel® XMP 2.0 for accessible overclocking
Frequently Bought Together
SPECTRIX D60G DDR4 RGB Memory Module
Wow, everyone at first sight with the XPG SPECTRIX D60G DDR4 memory, which features a unique dual RGB light strip design that gives it the largest RGB surface area of any memory module! It's manufactured with top-quality chips and rigorously tested for unbeatable stability and reliability. What's more, the XPG SPECTRIX D60G memory sports a wide frequency range from 3000~4133MHz and supports Intel XMP 2.0 profiles for easy overclocking.
Outshine the Competition
The fully exposed RGB light strips are extra-wide for maximum effect. Combined with a mesmerizing multi-colored flow effect, your build will outshine the competition!
More RGB per mm2
The D60G sports more RGB lighting per mm2 than any other memory module out there, 9,497mm2 to be exact. That equates to over 60% of the module's surface area.
The unique avant-garde styling of the D60G will turn heads. It includes an edgy X-light design with a diamond-inspired, multi-faceted surface that's a cut above the rest.
Stable, Durable and Reliable
The D60G is built with high-quality chips and a metal heat sink for excellent signal integrity, reliability, and stability, which effectively extends the lifespan of the memory module.
Overclocking with Intel XMP 2.0
Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0 makes overclocking a snap and enhances system stability. Instead of adjusting individual parameters in BIOS, you can do it right through your PC's operating system.
Programmable RGB Lighting
Customize your gaming experience with programmable lighting effects! Set up patterns, pulse speed, lighting intensity, and more. Control is hassle-free with the XPG RGB Sync app. Or if you already have existing RGB light control software from a major motherboard maker, you can use that too.
- Box Packing
- XPG SPECTRIX D60G RGB 16GB Desktop Memory (RAM)
0°C to 85°C
-20°C to 65°C
1.2V – 1.4V
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||
133.35mm x 45.93mm x 8.4mm